License Terms and Terms of Sale for the following software titles available for purchase on www.georgesbudget.com and other authorized websites, and any other templates sold on www.georgesbudget.com not specifically listed below:
Hereinafter referred to as the “Software”.
Terms of Sale for the Software:
If you purchase the Software, it is delivered by way of digital download only. No boxed product with CD-ROM is available. The Software is a customized Microsoft Excel file that requires specific system requirement that can be found on the product pages. In some cases, Excel macros are used and need to be enabled for the Software to work.
The Software is provided with a refund policy. The terms of the refund policy can be found in the link below and you agree with those terms.
If you are subscribed to our newsletter / email mailing list, you are automatically emailed to notify you of a software update (bug related fixes) to your version of the Software you purchased and allow you to download the updated file. This is an update (bug related fix) to the version of the Software you purchased and not a new version of the Software.
License Terms for the Software - Single User License and 2 User-Family License:
1. These license terms are an Agreement between George Alzamora (developer/creator of the Software) and you (the end user of the Software). These license terms apply to the Software and any updates and support provided for the Software.
2. By using the Software, you agree to these license terms. Due to the nature of digital downloads, and that they can not be physically returned, there are no refunds, no exchanges, and no cancellations.
Please review the product pages and ask any questions about the software before purchasing so that you can find out if the software has the features that you are looking for.
3. The single user license terms permit the installation and use of one copy (of the Software title that you purchased) on one computer to be used by one user. The 2 User family license terms permits the installation and use of one copy (of the Software title that you purchased) on one computer to be used by up to 2 users who are living in and occupying the same home. Backup copies can be made for backup purposes. If you (as a license holder) choose to store the Software in the cloud (online), you are only allowed to access the Software from a computer(s) that you own and that meets the system requirements and you must store the Software in a password protected folder that only you have access to. I do not provide any tech support for how to use the online storage / synching services such as OneDrive or DropBox or any issues that may arise from using them. You are responsible for making any backup copies of the Software. All title, copyright, and ownership rights to the Software and any future updates/versions are retained and held by George Alzamora.
4. The Software single user license and 2-user Family License is for purchase only at www.georgesbudget.com and other authorized websites.
5. The Software is not for resale. The Software is for personal use only. The Software is not for business commercial use.
6. The Software is licensed not sold.
7. Do not use the Software in any way that is against the law.
8. Do not rent, lease, sublicense or lend the Software. Do not publish the Software for others to copy. Do not put the Software on a public network for others to download, transfer or use.
9. Any components of the Software are licensed as a single unit. You may not separate any components and install them on different devices.
10. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, translate, localize, or disassemble the Software.
11. The Software was created, written, and developed by George Alzamora and is owned by George Alzamora. Copyright © 2007-2023 George Alzamora. All Rights Reserved. All portions of the Software are protected by copyright law including any formulas, Visual Basic Project, custom forms, macros, modules, and programming code.
12. Unauthorized copying or distribution of the Software, or any portion thereof, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
13. The Software's worksheets, workbook structure, and related Visual Basic Project have been password protected in some of the Software to protect the integrity of the data and Copyrighted information. Do not attempt to break into the password protected areas or to change, alter, or use in another application any formula, macro, module, custom form, Visual Basic Project or general layout/structure of the Software.
14. If a sheet has been password protected, do not unprotect any password protected sheets in the Software.
15. If the workbook feature is password protected, do not unprotect the workbook feature of the Software.
16. Do not use the Visual Basic Project portion of the Software.
17. The Software is provided "as is" and without any warranties of any kind.
18. By using the Software, you assume any risks for damages related to its use. You cannot recover any damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages related to the use of the Software.
19. If an update (bug fix) to the Software is created and made available by George Alzamora, you are entitled to a free copy of the update (bug fix) to the Software you purchased. You must be subscribed to my newsletter and in my mailing list to be sent an update (bug fix). Notification of an update to the Software is made by email. If your email address that you submitted when you made your purchase changed, please notify George Alzamora at firstname.lastname@example.org of your new email address to have it updated. Please include your full name, old email address, new email address, and order number of your purchase when requesting changes to your email address. Updates to the Software will take the form of an updated copy of the Software delivered digitally. If an update of the Software is received by you, the data you entered in the older copy needs to be copied to the updated copy of the Software.
20. Upgrades (new versions) of the Software must be purchased separately.
21. Support for the Software is provided free by way of email for a period of 30 days from the initial product purchase. Support is only available to the original purchaser of the software and you must provide your full name, software title, and proof of purchase when requesting support by way of email.
Support is only provided in the English language.
You may also obtain support on your own for the Software at:
22. The Software requires certain versions of Microsoft Excel in order to be used. The specific versions of Microsoft Excel required for the Software are located on the product pages on www.georgesbudget.com. Microsoft Excel must be purchased separately. Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft ® Corporation.